iPod AV.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Apparently these shots are world exclusive's by Mac Shrine revealing the new iPod, the "iPod AV", which is posed to either be released on April 1st, or not... good odds really :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 138
Dang

I might have to buy an Ipod now :p

And now I'll have that semi-annual temptation. Sexy!

Although they could just be fake again.

looks great...and that guy needs to cut his fingernails :)

i bet that battery will die in like 20 min...but thats pretty rad...

Tuffgong4 said:
looks great...and that guy needs to cut his fingernails :)

I was thinking the same thing about the fingenails :lick:

it kinda does look extremely faked. why on earth would they have the click wheel (or a touch-screen-ified version) over the entire screen? think that would get annoying fast, plus who would want to smudge their screen THAT badly just to use the wheel?

and that third pic just seems out of place.....

p.s. is there even technology out yet to make a touch screen fully functional in THAT small of a package, plus have all the other stuff required to have the iPod functional?

ElementalDragon said:
it kinda does look extremely faked. why on earth would they have the click wheel (or a touch-screen-ified version) over the entire screen? think that would get annoying fast, plus who would want to smudge their screen THAT badly just to use the wheel?

and that third pic just seems out of place.....

p.s. is there even technology out yet to make a touch screen fully functional in THAT small of a package, plus have all the other stuff required to have the iPod functional?

True, it would get really smudged up. But it's a good compromise, if its real. This way Apple can create a larger screen and still keep the world famous iPod shape. And yeah, I'd love to smudge that screen :p

P.S. They can get the technology to work. I have a similar sized Palm that has pretty much the same screen size. It's nothing revolutionary.

At least his fingernails are clean, maybe his lover (man/woman) likes to be scratched :eek:

The link in speedy's post no longer works

Yeah, saw on Tech Now (a local tech show on TV) yesterday (Saturday) that this was all a photoshop production. It was the tech shows web site of the day at the end of the show. :D

Umm, that was a different Video iPod rumor, that was the one with the LCD test colors on it.

Ummm, nooooo. It was of mac shrine. I know which one you are talkin about but they even showed a small bit of the guy photoshopping it while the screen was being extended. And when it was cleaned up. Just so ya know, here is the video. Linked from NBC11 dot com (Tech Now's site of the week), to zatznotfunny dot com, to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPNgzz870F4

I love my 3rd gen iPod, been going strong for a couple years now and easily the best gadget I've ever purchased. No color screen, but I use it when I'm hiking or traveling so I'm not really looking at the screen anyways.

True I use mine mainly for the walk to uni each day. But I wouldnt mind being able to easily watch films and such on the train every now and then ;)
Not that I can't do that with my laptop, but it would just look slicker :p

nothing wrong with it. but what if those powers were harnesed for good! we could end hunger over night! ... well ok not really, but we'd get some cool art....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back