3.1.2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 314
  • 3.1.3.jpg
    3.1.3.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 2,415
  • 3.1 software agreement.jpg
    3.1 software agreement.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 819
For people looking to update, both itunes 9 and os 3.1 are recommended.

itunes 9 seems far sleeker, less bloated and more responsive than previous versions so I am looking forward to extended usage :) Also, a lot more functionality is now built in.

Are you noticing battery issues?

My battery reporting seems to be a little fubar now :( Before, no issues, now, sometimes the life will report at 70-80% life and then all of a sudden it'll die (actually only done it one time :D ).

I typically keep it charged so not such a big issue, but it is definitely a little annoying.

That did happen to me once. I was at 80% one second and the next it was at 3%, went to get a charger and when I looked it was back to 80%. Very odd but I haven't seen it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back