iPhone Jailbreak?

Can't tell me you don't have an iPhone and then quote me update notes. :p
Actually I have an iPod Touch updated to the latest 2.2 firmware with no problems and the jailbreak for both the iPhone and iPod Touch work in a similar way.

i actually returned my touch the other day, its cost $321 with tax at bestbuy.

but today i bought another 16gb, but 1st gen for $229... cant beat, that i have to say that after owning box, the first gen is certainly better built, although i do miss the speakerphone (bejeweled) and the side volume.

Its updated to 2.2.

I have to say i wanted, well needed the 32gb version, but i think i'll wait a yr or so, i'm sure by then they'll be up to 64 or perhaps 100gbs or so...

good thing i didn't wait for a response... i figured it out in the end... i may go into the unlocking business could make some decent profit....

is it against the rules to post how i did it? because it wasn't as simple as it was supposed to be...

good thing i didn't wait for a response... i figured it out in the end... i may go into the unlocking business could make some decent profit....

is it against the rules to post how i did it? because it wasn't as simple as it was supposed to be...

It's not against the rules to post your method here (unless you did something like using illegally premade firmware), so you can go ahead and share it here. You're right you could really make decent profit if you market it correctly. There are already many websites out there and you could make some good cash if you make a successful one. Are you good with SEO, and website development? Do you know the proper places to promote your website?

no, no and no to all your last questions.

Unlocking your iphone i believe is technically illigal. As it is breaking some kind of rights or something.... which is why i'd like a mod to let me know, if so i'll post...

Unlocking a phone isn't illegal. It just may go against the contract or EULA you have with your provider. You own the hardware after-all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back