iPhone 3G

LOL...I just got the call thats its in. I will let everyone know whats up after I get it!!!

is it odd that i practically gag every time i see an iPhone?

...... is there such a thing as iPhonophobia?

It's a nice little toy.

I still hate Apple and the fact that there are SOOOOO many issues with their supposedly "it just works" "it's perfect" products.

But, it is a nice little toy.

Guess what I have my iPhone and I am making this post with it. This is so much fun!!!

I'm sorry to say. I am having loads fun with this thing. Too, whoever has one, definitely download the Koi Pond app, it is too cool!

Out of all the various PDA type devices I've had the iPhone is the only one I've actually managed to have improve my productivity.

One of my friends brought over her brand new Instinct today and I can't believe how spoiled I am by capacitive/multi-touch screens :(

Granted she has long nails and needs to be able to navigate with her nails rather than touch but... my goodness, it's so archaic :(

Perfect example to use the next time some retard comes up to me and says the Dell XT is over-rated/priced. Well, yah, but you are using a crappy old resistive screen buddy :smoker:

One of my friends brought over her brand new Instinct today and I can't believe how spoiled I am by capacitive/multi-touch screens :(

Granted she has long nails and needs to be able to navigate with her nails rather than touch but... my goodness, it's so archaic :(

Perfect example to use the next time some retard comes up to me and says the Dell XT is over-rated/priced. Well, yah, but you are using a crappy old resistive screen buddy :smoker:
lol, I want that New HP multitouch thing.

I can't wait for the new Microsoft ads to come out, should be funny.

Woohooo, iTunes FINALLY looks like WMP :D

Way to go Apple, at least you cleaned up the interface.

Now, we wait for 2.1 to drop :D

-edit-

I take it back, WMP still has a more user-friendly interface.

he's talking about the 2.1 firmware that drops tomorrow.

edit: speaking of which, anyone have a chance to pull it down today yet?

Last edited:
he's talking about the 2.1 firmware that drops tomorrow.

edit: speaking of which, anyone have a chance to pull it down today yet?
I see now. :) I hope they have a jailbreak for it soon. Apple has really been on the update roll lately. They release, I jailbreak/update, they release a new one.

I heard they had a jailbreak for the iPod touch 2.1 upgrade already. Should be there for iPhone soon I imagine

I heard they had a jailbreak for the iPod touch 2.1 upgrade already. Should be there for iPhone soon I imagine
The jailbreak for iPhone came today. I'm restoring right now. :)

XIE, if you dont mind me asking what the price for your plan! i would be good with the 450, but only 5000 nights and weekends..idk if that enough, for $10 bucks for i get unlimited n/w and 900 min, but i need a crap load of txts since all my family and like 80% ofthe people i chat with are in verizon...any thoughts to my delema?

XIE, if you dont mind me asking what the price for your plan! i would be good with the 450, but only 5000 nights and weekends..idk if that enough, for $10 bucks for i get unlimited n/w and 900 min, but i need a crap load of txts since all my family and like 80% ofthe people i chat with are in verizon...any thoughts to my delema?
With taxes and all that jazz my plan costs me ~$70/month and thats 450 minutes - unlimited nights/weekends - 200 txt msgs (think for something like 10-20 dollars more you can make it unlimited).

With taxes and all that jazz my plan costs me ~$70/month and thats 450 minutes - unlimited nights/weekends - 200 txt msgs (think for something like 10-20 dollars more you can make it unlimited).

I love my touch but I would love an iPhone! At&t sucks in temecula ca, but I'm moving to vegas in less than a month so I'll do some research on service out here!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back