iPhone 3G

yeah... but like i said...... if you don't have ports on/near the top of your case, or on your monitor, or have a USB hub.... chances are it's gonna be hanging somewhere, or leaning against either the front or back of your case.

true enough. I went ahead and purchAsed extra cables.

I've got longer cables from my iPod so I'm using that to charge it and the nicer shorter one to go in my bag for doing iPod/iPhone sync's with my laptop.

Yay 1Password now has a native iPhone application :D

Now if only the App Store was a bit more rapid at pushing out updates

what case are you using. I have the griffin easy dock one. Excellent case so far.

Also mind you my quibbles have been relatively minor this far.

FYI seems that it is recommended to dl apps through iTunes first and then install otherwise it bogs the phone down.

Got mine this morning at the 5th Ave store. Haven't been able to let go of it so far. Very cool. :)

The 2.0.1 bugfix update is out. Supposedly fixes the keyboard/contacts lag issues, etc. Installing now...

Man, there was a lot to read through, but guess what, I am getting my 8Gig Tuesday!!! I can't wait!!!

Anyone having issues with the GPS time to fix or complete lack of fix every now and then? I've usually got more luck with GPS when I've got 3G turned off and not near a wifi point for some reason.

yup, I left it for 4 hours trying to get a fix. Rebooted the phone, got a fix in seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back