Invision board topic date

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hello,
Is there a way to change the "posted date" of a topic as an admin?
What im after is that when i post a topic and later edit something in that post, that the "posted date" of the topic will get the new date, so that it looks like its posted on the new date.
Is this possible, do i need a invision board hack for it?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Isn't there a tag left behind that says "edited on: date - time" ?

Doing what you want would make things look a bit strange. The posts would look out of order, and I think that the software may display them in order when read from the DB, making it impossible (I may be wrong though.)

Some people here use Invision on their own sites, so may be able to help more.

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
yes that tag can be left behind, but it doesn t have a affect for what i want. i have the ipdynamic lite portal with the board and that will add posts with a new date. replying or editing a post wont make it appear again in the list. only posts that are just posted are shown. Thats why i want to change the date on some posts i edit so that it will fool the portal and list them again. Now im deleting a post, and post a new one with the updated info, to let it show.
And order isnt a problem since i have the posts listed alphabetically sorted on their topic title.

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
no problem. i can do hacks as long as they have a good help description. I hope someone knows what to change :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster