Introducing Bo / Bow / Boe

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
M old dog Briegal died this year as some of you may remember, quite a devastating event, took some time to get over but now we have this little terror.

Short-curly haired retriever apparently, should grow to be pretty damn big though apparently.

Attachments

• Bo_1.JPG
    Bo_1.JPG
    421.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Bo_2.JPG
    Bo_2.JPG
    409.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Bo_3.JPG
    Bo_3.JPG
    426.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Bo_4.JPG
    Bo_4.JPG
    425.5 KB · Views: 99
one fine looking child you have there electric.

he's gonna be quite a member of your family

/slap at electric.

Yup, got a personality already - would swap it for toilet training at this point.

Electric Bo! Watch out and make sure you don't step in "it".

Cute. I wish you good luck, we had two puppies in New Zealand (Bulldog and a boxer), fun indeed, but also tiring :D

Not great pics, was me running around a garden trying to avoid it getting mud on my trousers :p

He'll be pretty decent size. My wife want's one of those.

Awwww cute, I want one. Actually no I don't, pets are more appealing when their someone elses and it's that someone else who has to look after and clean up after them :laugh:

nice, get ready for very long walkin sessions :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back