Internet Security Settings

tinymonkey

OSNN Addict
I got a problem with some certain sites online. some of them just will never load and i get the page can not be displayed thing, and then on some sites (ebay for example) i can see most of the things on the site but can not see some things like the counter. and now, sometiems these sites work and sometimes i can see things like the counter on ebay. these work very rarely tho.

i figured it was a security setting but im not sure

anyone know what to do?

thanks,
tiny

ok i d/l mozilla and it still didnt work so im guessing it must be the firewall in my router?

im still open to more ideas

and i just reformatted my computer before xmas and was having this same problem befroe i reformatted and imeddiatly after

its a compaq witeless router...i got the adapter and the actual router is on another computer. i dont even think they make it anymore i got it like 2 years ago

i didnt find anything out of the ordinary or anything i could change to allow these sites to work...

you know any IE specific forums i could go to with my questions?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back