Internet is plural..LOL

i know it's deadly the whole sentence is wrong too he says " there is rumors"

There is nothing wrong with "internets". There is internet and Internet

no, there is internet and intranet, different things

themafia_69 said:
no, there is internet and intranet, different things

That must be why Cisco has questions like.

"Why are internets important ... bla bla bla bla ..."

As I said "Internet" with a capital I refers to the cloud of information that we commonly know of, while "internet" with a small i is different. My point is that internets with S is perfectly fine. The only thing wrong with Bush's usage is probably the context which he used internets in.

well even if what you said were true, bush doesn't know anything in computers, so that still makes him wrong and lolish video... oh yea and internets isn't the only mistake he made, he said "there is rumors" instead of "there are rumors" or "there is a rumor", so that makes it even funnier

I say it again that man is never clear when he opens his mouth , but then again he is from Texas

hahahahahahahahhahhaha, thats great. I just downloaded the seconed debate and saw that, classic.

i know, its funny just to look at his face, hes too cute, like a monkey

Kermit_The_Frog said:
I say it again that man is never clear when he opens his mouth , but then again he is from Texas

From Texas? lol. Coming from a Canadian. hahaha. Nah, just playing with you. We love our Canadian neighbors. :D

Ya better love us , unless you want to steal all your Lumber and Oil from someone else??

LOLOL j/k

he is an awsome dude...he makes me laugh alot. :)

Based on the context of the situation, it's clear Dubya meant the Internet :D

ROFL, this is right up there (though perhaps not as bad) as with Al Gore claiming to have invented the Internet

http://resources.bravenet.com/audio...peech_saying_he_invented_the_internet/listen/

Yeah, Bush can be rather mis-spoken, as when he essentially said "The terrorists are innovative and resourceful. They never cease trying to find ways to harm our nation, and neither do we" :D

LOLOL yeah I would vote for him if I was down there, I would rather have him in office cause then I would get to watch him on TV and get more free laughs . LOLOLOLOL

i would vote for him again i sense a boring 4yrs to come we need someone to make fun of

again? u didnt vote for him the first time! lol :p

The only problem with that, is when certain odd ball statements can leave the rest of the world with certain impressions :D Not that the Japanese prime minister might not enjoy reminiscing about when his father vomited all over his lap and then hearing that his lap will be a no vomit zone this time around :D

Still, that would make one whacky campaign slogan. "Vote for me!!! I'll make you laugh" :rofl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back