Internet Explorer Status Bar *GONE*

Antallica

w00t
Anybody know how to get my IE Status Bar back? It just dissapeared this morning when I booted up.

The status bar is missing whenever i open a new window. How can you have the bar on a permenent basis?

Yeah it does that on mine, you'll just have to keep enabling it for each window. Shame how Microsoft can't fix one little bug, they've been trying to fix that for years.:mad:

it should remember the settings of the last open window.

So open one iexplorer window and put the status bar on and whatever size you want. then close it . and it should be the same then next window you open.

however you want get a status bar if your select new window from the file menu or ctrl-n.

but it should if a link opens in a new window or if you click the iexplorer icon

Nah. that only works with regular IE windows.

If you press Ctrl+N for new window, the status bar will always disappear, no matter what. It's a bug.

Originally posted by existenz
Nah. that only works with regular IE windows.

If you press Ctrl+N for new window, the status bar will always disappear, no matter what. It's a bug.
When I use Control+N to open a new Internet Explorer window, my status bar is still shown... (Internet Explorer 6.0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back