Internet Explorer Screwed!! HELP!

G

G-Lizard86

take a look at this....how can i change it back and get rid of the bar..?

View, Toolbar, check address bar?????

Not sure this is what you are asking!;)

Yeah i know that but do you see the little square on the right? that's the adress bar!....so i dont know how to get it back to normal and get rid of that bloody other bar that's showing now...

no need...got it ! they were unmovable...don't know how you call that option in english but i set it back now:D

Lock the toolbar?? - don't matter as long as it is sorted - I thought you could drag it where you wanted!;)

no it was locked....(that was the word i was looking for:p) but it's fixed now tnx!

lol euhmm...i dunno...somekind of program i found here on xp-erience.org...can't figure out which...i'll go and search for you

what do you mean....the bar or the colours and stuff????

what about that thing which shows( look down in the picture above the task bar): UPTIME-RAM-CPU-D-Winamp????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back