Internet Explorer Right Click Menu

W

Wraieth

Hi, when I right click with the mouse in Internet explorer theres name that says "Web Savings" that I want to get rid of. I got it from napster I think. Anyways is there any way I can get rid of it? thanks.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Sounds like ad/spy/bleh/ware to me, I think the app everyone's on about at the moment is called hi-jack this or something.. I'm sure someone else will have the info on that for you :D

i'd try using reg cleaner to find "web savings" and delete the registry entries.

also, see if you can find anything relating to "web savings" and "napster" in your programs and uninstall those.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
from the run command type regedit, then ctrl F to open the registry search, then type the web saving and delete anything that comes up as a match. (an exact match, dont delete a lone web as it may be for somthing else)

always backup your registry b4 you delete anything to be safe :)

yoyo

Should be a subkey of
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

If you find and can delete it, run HijackThis, Adaware, Spybot nevertheless.

W

Wraieth

Ok that fixed it dudes, thanks. I did "find" in regedit and it was in the place that yoyo said. When I first saw the web savings I used ad aware but it didn't find that, I'll check out those other spyware softwares too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut