Internet Explorer Properties

Scooby

XP User
I can't right click here anymore to access interenet explorer properties on the XP start menu screen. I can right click anywhere else in windows so I know it's not my mouse. Any help to correct this would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 9,498
Does it show anything when you right click on it?

Only thing I can think of is right click on taskbar, select properties to bring up the Taskbar and start menu properties.

Start menu tab > customize > general tab > show on start menu

If Internet Explorer is listed in the drop down box and checkmark is there then untick the box and click OK, Apply and then go back, tick the box, OK, Apply.

Nothing is displayed when I right click on it.

I have already tried unchecking and apply and recheck it and still not able to right click for properties.

can you right click your mail one?

It should have something about Internet Properties too.

I can't right click on any program name in the start menu. On the top or bottom I can right click to bring up start menu properties.

I just got it fixed. Thanks for your help. I unchecked everything possible and then rebooted and checked everything possible back on and now it works.

How freaking strange and amzaing how much of a headache this was.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back