Internet Explorer problem

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
I just did a brand spankin new full install of XP Pro yesterday. (everything was workin kinda fine, but stuff ran slow due to lack of space). Now, for some odd reason not known by me, whenever i open internet explorer the websites that i visited recently are gone. anyone know what's wrong?

hahahaha very smart reply ;)
maybe youre history is emptied to quick ?

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
I just did a brand spankin new full install of XP Pro yesterday. (everything was workin kinda fine, but stuff ran slow due to lack of space). Now, for some odd reason not known by me, whenever i open internet explorer the websites that i visited recently are gone. anyone know what's wrong?
If you have just reinstalled then your History will be gone, and if you didnt backup your favourites then those will be gone as well

umm... i figured it out. first time i used McAfee anti-virus, and it was set to delete the temporary internet files/history whenever IE was closed. .....that's a rather odd setting if u ask me.

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
umm... i figured it out. first time i used McAfee anti-virus, and it was set to delete the temporary internet files/history whenever IE was closed. .....that's a rather odd setting if u ask me.

People who surf pr0n when their wife/girlfriend/partner/parents* isn't looking use that setting.

*Delete as appropriate

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back