Internet Explorer on SP1 XPHome

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys!

Ever since I installed SP1 two days ago on my XPHome, the only problem I have encountered has been that as I pull up web pages, some of he icons on each web page will not come up unless I refresh it. I have since installed VB6sp5, DirectX8.1 and TweakXP to try to resolve the problem but it has not. I have tried to search this problem in the forum but I cannot get the answers I am looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Heeter

Holy Cheeses, That was a fast response!!!

I posted two minutes ago! Should I remove it until the real version comes out, maybe I should.

Heeter

for you

HELLO

You would have before installing of new version to ensure that there are no errors in that which you uses already. goes in your report/ratio of error of application and checks greeting

I am trying to system restore. tried four different times. Cannot system restore. i did create two restore points before install. I did not know SP1 was still in Beta. Everything works just great except for IE refresh problem.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Heeter

fast

I included/understood very well the problem which you encounters, the version sp1 is an update of the whole of the corrections éffectué by microsoft on xp. the points of restoration cannot function plusqu' it one removed by the installation of the version sp1. could you give me the number of version of your IE6? make quickly and one will test something of simple. with immediately.

Merci, pacou

I went into the Add/Remove and uninstalled it from there. I thought that this SP1 was like any other SP from MS. I thought this thing was something I needed. Do I need it? I don't know....Looks like everything is okay since the uninstall.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back