Internet Explorer Failures

Richy

Beyond All Comprehension.
Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone knew how to fix IE6 if it just closes by itself?? I have no clue what's causing it but everytime I open it and try to go somewhere, it just closes out automatically. Then this error (sometimes) comes up.

IEXPLORE.EXE - Application Error

The instruction at "0x77f57b58." referenced memory at "0x01390010." The Memory could not be "read."
Click OK to terminate the program.

It only closes out if you start doing stuff with the explorer. Like if you sit there and not move the mouse it won't close out. Can anyone tell me why my Internet Explorer keeps closing out by itself?
Thanks,
Richy

If the above doesn't solve your problem, and you want to surf, try Avant Browser (an IE-based tabbed browser). Nice and simple for IE browsers looking to start moving away from the basic IE interface.
http://www.avantbrowser.com/

FIREFOX SNOBS!! =)

(i use firefox)

It's cool Lee... This is actually funny because the reason I wanted to use Internet Explorer is because IE is the only browser I have that works when im playing in the zone on MSN. All these others browsers that everyone says are so much better (Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape, etc.) won't load the gaming rooms for some reason. Yeah, I do use Firefox or Mozilla more often, but IE is the only one that works for my tastes. Anyway, thanks for the help I will get back to ya to see if any of this will work now....

Richy said:
It's cool Lee... This is actually funny because the reason I wanted to use Internet Explorer is because IE is the only browser I have that works when im playing in the zone on MSN. All these others browsers that everyone says are so much better (Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape, etc.) won't load the gaming rooms for some reason.
I think the answer is right there .. MSN .. who owns MSN? Microsoft. Who owns IE? Microsoft. Who paid big money to Opera for breaking sites on purpose so people would have to use IE? Microsoft. :)

Richy said:
It's cool Lee... This is actually funny because the reason I wanted to use Internet Explorer is because IE is the only browser I have that works when im playing in the zone on MSN. All these others browsers that everyone says are so much better (Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape, etc.) won't load the gaming rooms for some reason. Yeah, I do use Firefox or Mozilla more often, but IE is the only one that works for my tastes. Anyway, thanks for the help I will get back to ya to see if any of this will work now....

Same with me playing 5 seconds per shot in champions zone pool @ yahoo.

I tried netscrape, firefox, opera and mozilla, they cost me a second where IE works fine. I know processor speed may account for a bit, but IE works faster.

Please don't recommend other browsers when a member asks for help with another, that's not what they want to hear, it also gives the browser a bad name.

Yes do as speedy says, he might make us use AOL browser if we don't behave ourselves!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back