Internet Explorer does not want to turn on!

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Great, this is just one of those frigging days where nothing goes right. This stops working, I can't learn how another program works. I can't figure out in Mozilla how to make Chatzilla stop opening up. I have arthritis kicking in at 18. *Sighs*

I don't know what to do, I've tried making sure that another form of iexplore wasn't running, it isn't. The icon won't work, start menu icon wont' work, going straight to the file itself won't work. I even tried setting my default browser to Iexplore, nothing. Only reason I want to use it is to surf IRC channels.

And doing method two from that website just does not work at all. *Sighs* everytime I keep trying to install, it gives me this:

software.jpg

Sorry for the third post in a row, but after all the errors and the program works? Wow that's just simply impressive... Dunno if I should thank ya guys, but ya'll got me here, so thanks!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back