Internet explorer buttons disapeered.

Doom

OSNN Senior Addict
Im having a bit of a problem with internet explorer. At the top of the page where you normally have your search, favorites and home ect they seem to have been pushed over to the right hand side with little pull down menus. Even the address bar seems to have disapeered. Does anyone know how I could put this all back to normall.

Thanks in advance

Same thing happened to me after a IE security patch last week.

I had to grab (left click on) and drag the different sections around until I got it close to the way I originally had it. My google bar is still in the wrong place but I can at least live with it now. I think I had to turn some items off (uncheck and then recheck) then back on under view-toolbars before I could rearrange the buttons again.

M$ messed something up in that last patch.

Just go to view/toolbars then uncheck (if it is checked) Lock the Toolbars.

Now use mouse to drag the address bar back down (hold down left click and pull down by where it says address). You can do the same for the others either drag up or down wherever you want them and when done go back and lock the toolbars if you want.

American Zombie said:
Just go to view/toolbars then uncheck (if it is checked) Lock the Toolbars.

Now use mouse to drag the address bar back down (hold down left click and pull down by where it says address). You can do the same for the others either drag up or down wherever you want them and when done go back and lock the toolbars if you want.

Ya, what American Zombie said.

Thanks Bouy's .So simple like anything in life if you know how.American Zombie .Cheers again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back