Internet Explorer Assertion Failure?

L

Led2112

I keep getting these assertion failure errors when trying to access my Aol email through Internet Explorer. I thought it was Aol at fault because it just started happening, but I accesed the mail through netscape with no Problems. I have looked up the errors but have found nothing. Can anyone Help? I have included a screen shot of the errors. Thanks in Advance!

Try running the error under google !!

Go to www.google.com and see what reference pages you can find about the error !!

Basically, if it has an official error written for it, the cause/solution is out there somewhere !

Thanks Phantom but thats the first thing I tried. No Luck

Thanks Hipster but I did find that one and its for IE 4.0 and its not the problem I'm getting. I can start IE I just keep getting the error messages when accessing my Mail.
I'm still trying.

well heres the kicker, aol and microsoft are not exactly bed buddies due to the whole aol/msn thing, and netscape is OWNED by aol so your stuff might open up better there...

I dunno if there are any settings you can fiddle around with check/un check in ie to allow you to get your mail... but if netscape is working... just use that... or get another mail handler and use POP to channel it all to a non-aol mail account...

In IE under tools -> internet options -> advanced tab -> scroll down to Microsoft VM. What is ticked there?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back