Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2

I got this and it said that I have to remove IE8 Beta1 to install it ... Why the heck can't I just install it over it? sheesh ..

because:

A) the files might conflict and this will make debugging that much harder
B) fresh installs are just better
C) because you were told to

so do as your told :p

Anyone use this yet? Is it faster? Did it cure world Cancer and AIDS yet? :eek:

Anyone use this yet? Is it faster? Did it cure world Cancer and AIDS yet? :eek:

They are going to hold a press conference next week regarding the aids thing. Although, it has been known to cure the common cold.

And, carpo - Do I have to do what I am told ?? I am in a rebellious mood .. lol

I had to uninstall ie8 beta 1 from the updates to get it out ! But other than that, it is installed. I am liking it so far. I will play with it for a while to see a diff.

There is a ton of stuff on the internets all about this. Biggest difference between Beta 1 and Beta 2 is that Beta 1 was a "developer release" while this version is supposed to be ready for everyday. Obviously not RTM so there are still bugs to be expected, but it seems cool.

The pr0n mode seems popular :D

-edit-

I personally like the colors on the tabs to show you the groups of tabs and how you can close a group of tabs with a single click - just wish you could close all other tabs except for the group :(

Some nice new enhancements. Also much better with CSS/styles. Faster for sure.

I found issues with flash sites already.

trying to cut and paste creates a scroll instead for me, anyone else?

by the way, how to report bugs and sites that don't work?

and find really sux

I can't stand how the browser jumps around while you are typing, I want it to stay still till I get finnished typing and push the enter button

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back