Internet Explorer 6

K

KirbyKyle

Could anyone tell me why I can no longer view a web page on my home computer but can view it at work? By the way the web page is an online bank. Is there something that needs to be changed or changed back so I can view this again? Thanks in advanced

I dont know what your bank is like
but mine clears all traces of the page once I log out
as far as I know there is no way round it
which is not a bad thing really

if I want to keep a copy of the page I use File Save as from the toolbar

:cool:

It's not a particular page that I've previously viewed it's the web site itself. Thanks though

mmmmm

this might be worth a try

repair IE6 in XP
Start Run regsvr32 urlmon.dll

I'm Not at that coputer right now. Is it possible that the .dll file was change? I know I've never changed it. I wouldn't even know how. As a matter of fact I'm not to sure as to what you would like me to try.

found a few more that might do the trick

hit winkey + r to bring up the run box

copy n paste each of these into run
hit ok after each one

regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll
regsvr32 Shell32.dll
regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll
regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll
regsvr32 Mshtml.dll
regsvr32 Urlmon.dll

:cool:

I had that problem once, it was something to do with my proxy servers on my ISP.

Try this, Go to THIS website and copy & paste your URL in there. It worked OK for me.

Jim,
That web site worked. Now I just need to know why I can't get on that web site the right way.

You might want to give your ISP a call. Ask them nicely if they could put your Banking Website on thier Proxy Server.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back