Internet Browsing

A

anewhope

I'm having problems viewing webpages with IE 6, where it will take an age to connect to the sight and then time out, and yet with Mozilla it displays them fine and quick as it should be..

NTL have confirmed there is nothing wrong with the internet connection, and other apps like MSN/Kazaa/etc connect fine and work, just not browsing the net through IE and Mozilla

Has anyone got any idea's?

Have you tried all the basic stuff, clearing cache/cookies etc?

You already have your solution with the use of Mozilla =P

Give Adaware a go... u might have a rogue spyware running somewhere.

Check your HOSTS file... might be a tad fuxored

Try to reinstall it, some file might have been deleted or changed.

I had this problem a while back, I could'nt access some web sites.You could try to flush the DNS store on your computer by going to Start > Run, then typing "cmd" and clicking OK. At the command prompt, type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit Enter. This will flush any locally stored DNS entries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back