Internet browser

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
In the present i use Internet Explorer(6.0) but with all his bugs let me know that i must use something else . I was thinking at MSN Explorer ( under XP ) , if someone can tell me about his security ... and recommandation for a browser please ...

Opera!

definitively the best browser available.

www.opera.com

It has a lot of VERY smart features, like a built in pop-up blocker and "mouse gestures" and a lot more...

Originally posted by GeeZuZz
Opera!

definitively the best browser available.
I like it, too.
Some really cool shortcuts. (once you learn them)

MY IE

well i use myie, all it is is a skin frontend for ie explorer, but i can tell you this, i havent had one problem since using it,u dont have to change any settings, and it is way faster than just plain ie.
not to mention it kills popups, you can add any link to the pop up
list.only prob is reading the text on there home page to look for updates, its in a foreighn language,and i dont wanna install any
language packs, but myie itself is english.i highly recommend it.
it makes ie 6 so much better.;)

My vote is with Opera. Easy to use, have all the things i missed in IE, like ability to make my own navbar.
Works like a dream!
You can really controll alot of the behavior of it aswell.

My advice - get Opera!

hmm

i might have to give this opera a try, everyone seems to like it.
but how is the footprint? do i have to change all my settings,and will it keep ie intact?:cool:

only prob is the "free" version has an "ad" window. Pay a small fee (or get a key generator) and it goes away. Small footprint. Easy to use.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back