internet at a crawl

F

fatboy

Please help someone, my internet access on XP has slowed
to a crawl, only when I first log in, it takes over a minute to access my home page, after going through the dial up as normal, once the home page is on, then it accesses the other pages as normal. This has only just started and I've tried different home pages but they're the same. If I use windows ME on my other disc everything is normal. So there must be some setting in the registry somewhere, does anyone know where. ????

Get a tweaking program like Cablenut and tweak for 56k also clear browser cache and befor anyone says something stupid....QoS has nothing to do with it

I've tried that Zerox ? but it's still the same, maybe this problem is too hard for the lols out there ??????????????????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back