Interet slow globally

lol. I bet Florida is full of Brtis. It has become very "trendy" here to move there. It sounds a bit too hot for me though, I like Britains mild climate - I could not stand all that heat. :)

It does get a bit warm. However, we have this thing called sunshine. It is really nice. ;)

P.S Take a look at my sig - how could I leave my gorgeous city behind? ;)

lol It is only about 24 degrees C, here and I am sweating my nuts off!

That does look very nice. How about we trade places for about 6 months to take a break? I'll jet over to the UK and you can crash at my pad. :cool:

ok, sure! I will tell my parents you are coming to stay ;)
P.S I start a degree next year and i will be spending 6 months in the US for that. Not sure where I will be sent though.

lol dont use me as an excess! :)

P.S I have just reached 100 posts!!! :) :) :) :)

Still no problems here, NTFS.org is just as fast as normally as well...

Seems to be a bit slow tonight also in the UK?

damn slow here also...
take bout 15sec to load this page...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back