Interet slow globally

Petros

Thief IV
Has anyone else noticed frequent signouts from MSN today, and an unusally slow WWW all around? I'm in the US with these problems, but some people I know in the UK have had similar issues in the last twelve hours or so.

S

sacred2nite

I have had these problems too. MSN is very slow and so is general web browsing. It took this page about 20 seconds to load! That is very slow for a broadband connection!

Petros

Thief IV
It has been very odd...I have broadband as well, and I can only download files at about 50-60KBps. :confused:

S

sacred2nite

I can only do about half that! That is the speed mine should be doing as i have a 576/228 connection. Earlier today I even replaced my cable to make sure it was not that! Now I see it was a waste of f@@king time! :(

Zedric

NTFS Guru
Well the whole Telia net in Sweden came crashing down yesterday. Not that I think that would affect you guys. :)

I'm not on Telia though and my connection worked just fine.

ming

OSNN Advanced
Originally posted by Handybuddy
It has been very odd...I have broadband as well, and I can only download files at about 50-60KBps. :confused:

What is your connection on BB? I would have thought that 50-60kpbs to be the max download rate for a 512k connection.

Your connect can be affected by the quality of your phone line, if not that, then maybe the servers that your browsing through are congested.

S

sacred2nite

Originally posted by ming
What is your connection on BB? I would have thought that 50-60kpbs to be the max download rate for a 512k connection.

Your connect can be affected by the quality of your phone line, if not that, then maybe the servers that your browsing through are congested.
I think he has got 1Mbps :confused:

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
I was having problems accessing servers behind a NAC.net router earlier today, but I think that has been fixed now as its all working for me

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Not too bad, did have a problem with a DNS server not replying to requests a couple of hours ago. Good old BT Openworld!!

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Originally posted by Enyo
Switch off the BT DNS servers permanently :)
I have never really had a lot of trouble with BT. Did tell them I was considering leaving them for another Broadband operator who was cheaper and they matched the price and gave me 2 months free!!

Saying that when I signed up they forgot to charge me for 3 months!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda99