Interesting.

ming

OSNN Advanced
heh. I guess I'm bored out me head. :p
Just found something on my laptop that caught my attention after I done a restore from the Master CDs last night. I've actually had this laptop (Sony Vaio) for almost 3 years now and never noticed it before.

So what am I talking? well, if you look at the pic below you will seen a line saying Charge Cycles. This tells you the number of times you've recharged the battery.

Does anyone else have this feature on their laptops?

EDIT: thanx Marge :lick:

Attachments

• Batt.JPG
    Batt.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 100
most sony laptops and the upper range of the lattitudes by dell do that its a feature of the newer advanced batteries fitted in these toys now. my d800 does it

Moonwraith said:
Elite Heaven eh? That's where all the "cool" people hang out..

Yes that's where I'm hiding.. away from the knife that you're hiding behind your back. :p
damn, should've covered that part of the screen. ;)

I always wondered where there's all these people online why there's hardly any new posts, You've got this magical land away from us n00bs.

Ok, Urmm. That's quite an interesting find, it also warn you how many times you should recharge? (e.g. the max before you ruin the battery?)

isn't really that magical yet :)
might add the word magic into it during my next renaming frenzy tho.

It is VIP Heaven as oppose to VIP Hell (also invisible) where Legacy Moderators can move posts that are just wasting space so we can ship em over to other forums that need the posts.

Moonwraith said:
I always wondered where there's all these people online why there's hardly any new posts, You've got this magical land away from us n00bs.
Not magic really, just loads of Henyman spam!:laugh:

i want access to magic land!!!

I have access to a special place over @ SP. All we do is make fun of other members, those who haven't got there yet.

Or complain at the mods.

Steevo said:
I have access to a special place over @ SP. All we do is make fun of other members, those who haven't got there yet.

Or complain at the mods.

Sounds like fun, just out of curiosity; what's needed to be "Elite"? Worth posting it in a thread somewhere sticky.. 'cause you know i'm going to ask every damn question there is (sorry, i'm tired.. <dies>)

Dots, Powers, Titles.. the likes..

Just spam like henyman, or sleep with one of the admins ;):laugh:

damn, and here was me being informed i'd just have to sleep with someone :(

I sleep with heny to get where i am today :cheeky:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back