Interesting.

Prob Tittlebits wears the cow costume while heny wears the goat costume. ;)

costume? I dont wear a costume i am all natural :p

Hmmmmm,
heny's not so secret goat fetish + tittles dressed as a cow= Mind Overload

It's so wrong on so many levels :crosseyed:...

Just out of curiosity Tittles, you got a goatee? or has the aspirations of growing one?

TittleBitties said:
costume? I dont wear a costume i am all natural :p
You mean you don't dress up as batman and haven't had a boob job!:laugh:

Evil Marge said:
I believe he does :suprised:

Thank god the person who posted after my comment was someone who's followed "The Really Long Thread" otherwise they'd think i was more weird than i appear :rolleyes:

(cheers marge :))

Moonwraith said:
Thank god the person who posted after my comment was someone who's followed "The Really Long Thread" otherwise they'd think i was more weird than i appear :rolleyes:

(cheers marge :))
Your welcome :laugh:

yeah right after u said the thing about the really long thread i looked threw and say him. I remember seeing him before but didnt know that was him untill a few min ago

not on my emachines battery /me wonders if an app can do? Probly inbuilt to battery microcode tho

Just thought I would add some non-spam before trying to sleep ZZZzzzz :squareeyes:

I believe it... not the sentiment or the fact, but that he is quoted - but may I ask where from? no linkie to thread - was it deleted or is it from IRC? Just idle curiosity I guess....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back