interesting video thread

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I think over the years members have posted some amazing videos and I forget where to find them

for instance there was the savant that painted rome after a fly over and looked as accurate as a photograph

then there was that kid playing a solo guitar with one of the most unique styles I have ever seen

we'vew had some very interesting illusions and some incredible sports highlights but they've all gotten lost in the multitude of content on this great site

therefure, I christian "the interesting video thread"

if it gets some good content we'll give it a sticky, right now it's just my hope to be able to come here and awe with some of the finds from our members

me gonna kick this one off with the jet man, I posted this a while back and it's still thrilling to me

this tube is part one of two so if you want to see the rest click the tube and there it'll be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEXxkWXncuo

Re: the interesting video thread

aha, found that amazingly original guitar solo I was talking about, man I can watch this time over time;

Think I prefer the jerryc's self recorded one still, but I've got the backing track on my pc from a few years back, and a LOT of it's in there.

One of my favourite guitarists is an underrated bald guy named Andy McKee :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back