interesting UT problem

Infinite0

Universal Translator
this is really wacky. it only seems to happen on this one server. anyways, i'll be playing, and then *WHAM* i am hit with a general protection fault!

i restart the game.

i go back to the server. i look on the server list of people playing, in the browser, and my name is still there! i go into the server, and get given a random name (i changed it in this screenie), while according to the server, my original nickname is still there!

blarg!:mad:

i have a p3 800mhz, 255mb ram. i've had ut for about two years, just started happening about a month ago.

perhaps its a lamer on the server with a freeze cheat? i remember something like that on CS that lamers used to use when they were getting pwned

Infinite0

Universal Translator
Originally posted by jonifen
have you installed any new drivers lately?
changed any hardware?
dx9?
none of the above. i reinstalled UT and it has not happened (yet, as i have not played UT as often lately). i still get lots of GPFs, for who knows why...=/

have anymore info on this freeze cheat? i think i am not the only person on that server who it has happened to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity