Interesting Picture of Windows XP

G

gmagnuson

I thought that Windows XP was not supposed to have blue screen error messages. Here is one that just happend to me. It is the first time it has happenend to me since we got windows xp. I restarted and everything appears to be Ok. I am sorry for the quality of the picture, I think it is still readable.

Greg

I still haven't - unless there is something wrong on my end - I can not view your attachment!

I have seen the BSOD before but only when I was trying to over clock too high. Oth er than that Win XP has been a stable as a rock for me

Have seen bit that was because of bad drivers. This has been Microsoft's most stable OS in my opinion.

yeah, Windows XP has been the stablest OS for me...

I've never seen a blue screen on windows XP :D

cannot see it simply displays a screenm full of techno crap probobly the servers fault i think... Moderators plz help...

Windows XP still has blue screens :) the way MS got rid of them was to turn on automatic rebooting by default...if you change that setting to not reboot upon error then you will get a nice blue screen like normal :)

I am not sure about the picture problem. I uploaded it how it said....

I had loads of BSODs related to an nv4_disp.dll errors, it turned out to be that my CPU was not getting proper cooling and was getting too hot, now have fixed the prob, and PC is stable, for how long I dont know, as I am not sure how much damage was done to the CPU, but the whole PC is like a Pheonix (rose from the ashes)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back