failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
How do i get rid of this....

Attachments

• interactive services.jpg
    interactive services.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 136
I would guess "Show the message" and then try and resolve the issue that it is talking about

i do..i get a weird white screen...i click done...and it just keeps comming back...

Open Control Panel

Double click ‘Administrative Services’

Double-click “Services”

Right click - ‘Interactive Services’
from list in Window

Select ‘Stop’

Right click - select Properties

In ‘Startup type’ select ‘Disable’

Click “OK”

Done - unless you want to reboot to make double-sure it worked.

Look at this...no shutdown button!!!

brad im going to try that...

Attachments

• Damn.jpg
    Damn.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 95
impossible...my nod32 and windows defender scan daily...nothing in a while has shown up.....plus im normally on the mac..Grrr

FBD, the error says it all. The only time I've ever seen that dialog is when running a program that is not fully compatible with Vista. The last instance was WinFax.

Disabling the service will prevent the dialog from appearing but it is not a true fix to the incompatibility issues.

heuristics - if that option is not on in nod32 i would tick that option and all the other options that are in the control panel and do a full system scan just to be on the safe side, also i would get spybot search and destroy (if you havent already) and run that, windows defender isnt the best app in the world. I would also suggest hijackthis.

If all those show clean, then like madmatt said it could be a service or program that isnt quite ready for vista and is crashing, giving you that pop up box, i have had some strange issues on a test system after updating it from windows update

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back