Intel® Pentium® 4 stock retention frame

Apparently you dont have to order online ( neatly sidestepping the missing addto cart button )

ADDITIONAL ORDERING OPTIONS:
Xtreme Tek Werkz also accepts orders for those who do not have or choose not to use a credit card. Please send the full amount of the purchase and be sure to include the shipping charges listed above after contacting our sales department. If you are located in California, you must add the required sales tax of 8.25% to the price of your order. Monetary funds accepted by Xtreme Tek Werkz for non-credit card orders must be a Certified Check, Cashiers Check or Money Order. Any orders placed with this option will be shipped as soon as the payment is received and verified by our bank. Personal checks will not be accepted under any circumstances PHYSICAL and MAILING ADDRESS

Xtreme Tek Werkz
16617 South Normandie Avenue Suite C
Gardena, California 90247-5457

Telephone: 310 989 9988

Fax: 310 324 7422

uh huh

I need it this month.

;-)

Thanks for reading the fine print for me though.

rw

I might be removing my cpu soon to place it & see this as an area where I will have to tread carefully. Did yours break trying to remove the cpu? Any tips?

If you get stuck you could try using araldite or something similar. On some things it is like it was never broken.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back