• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Intel Centrino

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Hi guys ..

Just bought over a notebook from a local auction site. Everything is ok except there isn't any driver for the wireless lan card. the driver cd doesn't contain any information, neither can i find the website but its a intel centrino notebook.

The brand is DClip .. any idea how I can track down the driver please?

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Thats the problem .. I can't find the website as well.

And no specific model number, just the brand name is DClip. Must be a Taiwan OEM machine. :)

Anyway, isn't Intel Centrino a standard feature? I mean .. if the notebook is Intel Centrino, isn't it has to comply by having certain model of mainboard, processor and wireless by Intel?

Kush

High On Life!
slightly off topic but all laptops that have intel wireless cards sucked lol i had to go get the intel drivers or else they didnt work. the ones that come with toshibas and acers are the ones i have tested, they wouldnt even connect to networks, then i changed the drivers worked instantly!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Net beat me to it :D

Any centrino notebook == intel pro wireless card, pentium M proc. and pentium M chipset.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies