Insult Generator

Squirrelish87

OSNN Junior Addict
This is a 50/50 program, 50% will think its funny/epic/whatever, the other 50 will hate it. I made an Insult Generator last semester in C++ class that eventually moved to .NET 2.0... anyway, thought I would get opinions, etc from you guys on the design/delivery/etc. The softpedia host site (100% clean of spyware, etc) is:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Fun/Insult-Generator.shtml

which mirrors to my sites FTP,

www.squirrelnet.us/other/IG2.2_Setup.zip

I know trusting binary's is hard from people you dont know, but its been clean since inception of version 1.0.

Oh yes, and adults only...

pretty sad really.... duno why ppl would want an application to generate insults.
don't get too lazy to think of your own guys... haha :p

This is for slower witted, who don't have the repartee gene, or for those who have to translate into their original language and then have to retranslate an answer into english.:laugh:

Damn, ming and falconguard generated insults on their own. They are the few, the proud, the insulting. :p

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Carpet molester:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats neat, I love things like this. Not that you would use it to insult someone... but its just the random junk it comes up with that is funny.

For example, I have a plugin for firefox that generates a random name for the app on startup each time. Mozilla Fireduck as an example. :)

Thats neat, I love things like this. Not that you would use it to insult someone... but its just the random junk it comes up with that is funny.

For example, I have a plugin for firefox that generates a random name for the app on startup each time. Mozilla Fireduck as an example. :)

Riiiiight... but the "u" is an "i" isn't it? :p

Wait im confused why can't I say Wet and Beaver together? :) Although, cookies did make me laugh

I prefer shaved.

Shaved%20Beaver.jpg
ShaveYourBeaver.jpg

;)

ROFL...

OMG...

Now THAT THERE IS funny... I dont care Who Y'ARE...

Heh that second one almost had me spraying my drink over my working monitor :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back