• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Insult Generator

Squirrelish87

OSNN Junior Addict
This is a 50/50 program, 50% will think its funny/epic/whatever, the other 50 will hate it. I made an Insult Generator last semester in C++ class that eventually moved to .NET 2.0... anyway, thought I would get opinions, etc from you guys on the design/delivery/etc. The softpedia host site (100% clean of spyware, etc) is:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Fun/Insult-Generator.shtml

which mirrors to my sites FTP,

www.squirrelnet.us/other/IG2.2_Setup.zip

I know trusting binary's is hard from people you dont know, but its been clean since inception of version 1.0.

Oh yes, and adults only...

ming

OSNN Advanced
pretty sad really.... duno why ppl would want an application to generate insults.
don't get too lazy to think of your own guys... haha :p

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
This is for slower witted, who don't have the repartee gene, or for those who have to translate into their original language and then have to retranslate an answer into english.:laugh:

Aprox

Political User
Thats neat, I love things like this. Not that you would use it to insult someone... but its just the random junk it comes up with that is funny.

For example, I have a plugin for firefox that generates a random name for the app on startup each time. Mozilla Fireduck as an example. :)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Thats neat, I love things like this. Not that you would use it to insult someone... but its just the random junk it comes up with that is funny.

For example, I have a plugin for firefox that generates a random name for the app on startup each time. Mozilla Fireduck as an example. :)
Riiiiight... but the "u" is an "i" isn't it? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies