Insult Generator

Squirrelish87

OSNN Junior Addict
This is a 50/50 program, 50% will think its funny/epic/whatever, the other 50 will hate it. I made an Insult Generator last semester in C++ class that eventually moved to .NET 2.0... anyway, thought I would get opinions, etc from you guys on the design/delivery/etc. The softpedia host site (100% clean of spyware, etc) is:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Fun/Insult-Generator.shtml

which mirrors to my sites FTP,

www.squirrelnet.us/other/IG2.2_Setup.zip

I know trusting binary's is hard from people you dont know, but its been clean since inception of version 1.0.

Oh yes, and adults only...

ming

OSNN Advanced
pretty sad really.... duno why ppl would want an application to generate insults.
don't get too lazy to think of your own guys... haha :p

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
This is for slower witted, who don't have the repartee gene, or for those who have to translate into their original language and then have to retranslate an answer into english.:laugh:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Damn, ming and falconguard generated insults on their own. They are the few, the proud, the insulting. :p

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
:laugh::laugh::laugh:Carpet molester:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Thats neat, I love things like this. Not that you would use it to insult someone... but its just the random junk it comes up with that is funny.

For example, I have a plugin for firefox that generates a random name for the app on startup each time. Mozilla Fireduck as an example. :)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Thats neat, I love things like this. Not that you would use it to insult someone... but its just the random junk it comes up with that is funny.

For example, I have a plugin for firefox that generates a random name for the app on startup each time. Mozilla Fireduck as an example. :)

Riiiiight... but the "u" is an "i" isn't it? :p

Squirrelish87

OSNN Junior Addict
Wait im confused why can't I say Wet and Beaver together? :) Although, cookies did make me laugh

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
I prefer shaved.

;)

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
ROFL...

OMG...

Now THAT THERE IS funny... I dont care Who Y'ARE...

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Heh that second one almost had me spraying my drink over my working monitor :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee