instruments

It has been a few years. I am a percussionist. I was a drummer in a Heavy Metal band back in high school. Actually, we were called Offspring (before the band of the same name who made it big). I miss jamming.

We did record some stuff. But, it's been so many years, I have no idea where any of it is. We were played on local radio back in my home town. We had some positive responses. This was back in the mid-80s.

My mom MADE me take piano lessons back in elementary school, and I hated it, and quit after 3 yrs. Now that I'm much older and wiser, I wish I would've stuck with it, there are so many affordable electronic keyboards out there, I'd love to be able to buy one, but there's no sense in it--the only thing I can still play is "The Entertainer" from the movie The Sting, had to learn that by heart for a recital!:(

piano, I can play piano pretty good when I want to, my kids are better though, and my wife can play as well.

cool.gif

electric guitar

Brad

Classic and acoustic guitar... getting pretty good at it (not clapton or hendrix yet.. but soon).

Air drums... :)

I'd be in heaven if I could be in a group that does that Stomp performance.

Acoustic and electric guitar, it's friggin hard to get a drummer to start a new band :eek:

[tone the language]

Do turntables count?

I can do pretty wicked things with those...

like turn them on...

and put a record on....

oh and other stuff =c)

i play the air bass guitar......that count? i love the bass cause it's the hips of the music.

Turntables?

NO ! Corolla, turntables dont count, real instruments were talking.
I hate DJ's harping on about gigs they've done, all they do is play
other peoples music, they are sad people who never learnt to play a REAL instrument.

Acoustic and electric guitar. I'm a good rhythm player. Takes me a couple of times thru a song to find the chords. Solo's take forever to figure out and learn. I've been playing for over 30 years.

I am in a band at the community college. It is a not-for-credit course. The most fun part (other than getting to play with other people) is that our final exam is a free concert in the auditorium at the school. Been doing the rock ensemble thing for over 3 years.

Once upon a time I played the trumpet and french horn - that was in elementary and high school (concert band, marching band and dance band). I really enjoyed it, but haven't touched a horn since 1965!
:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back