Instant Messaging..

Which do you use?


  • Total voters
    41

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Joined
31 Mar 2002
Messages
15,806
Just curious which apps everyone uses, seeing as ICQ, AiM and iChat can now all talk with each other.

Personally I use AiM/iChat the most, but use MSN from time to time.
 
P

PseudoKiller

Guest
you forgot the best even though it isnt instant... IRC
 

Hsn

King
Joined
21 Oct 2003
Messages
1,082
I use MSN

-Edit-
how can you guys vote 2 times? You voted for MSN as well as AIM.
 
P

PseudoKiller

Guest
hsn said:
I use MSN

-Edit-
how can you guys vote 2 times? You voted for MSN as well as AIM.
click on one then click on the other ??
 

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Joined
31 Mar 2002
Messages
15,806
PseudoKiller said:
you forgot the best even though it isnt instant... IRC
Wanted just IM apps. I use IRC more than anything else too :)
 

Graebob

Generally Random
Joined
17 Feb 2004
Messages
241
irc tends to be the most useful for communication with many people, but I personally use msn the most, because I get fed up of waiting for ppl I know to come on IRC!
 
P

PseudoKiller

Guest
Graebob said:
irc tends to be the most useful for communication with many people, but I personally use msn the most, because I get fed up of waiting for ppl I know to come on IRC!
get to know other ppl :D
 

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Joined
11 Dec 2001
Messages
1,243
hsn said:
I thought they were radiobuttons, but nevermind. :)
I voted for 3 out of 4 myself ;)

Msn 6.1 for me only (my favorite !)
Yahoo! Messenger for my wife only
Trillian Pro 2.012 for: my Yahoo!, my wife's Msn, and Icq for the both of us

6 accounts and only 3 apps :D
 

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Joined
19 Apr 2002
Messages
13,256
Voted for MSNM and AIM. Trillian is neat :)
I do have ICQ and Yahoo accounts as well, but I rarely ever sign on to them, if at all.
 

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Joined
31 Mar 2002
Messages
15,806
NetRyder said:
Voted for MSNM and AIM. Trillian is neat :)
I do have ICQ and Yahoo accounts as well, but I rarely ever sign on to them, if at all.
You can add your ICQ contacts to AiM and ditch ICQ completely :D
 

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
Joined
9 Jun 2002
Messages
9,606
i rarely use anything except irc, but when i do it's msn :D
 

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Joined
19 Apr 2002
Messages
13,256
SPeedY_B said:
You can add your ICQ contacts to AiM and ditch ICQ completely :D

Luckily, none of my old ICQ contacts use ICQ anymore either. Saved me the trouble :p
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
62,004
Messages
673,460
Members
5,599
Latest member
Larry Chris