Installing XP home

M

mayor

Tried updating to XP home and get a stop message with the following :-oxooooooE(oxoooooo2,oxe11a8948,oxe118848,oxo4538c4

I have a gigabyte mb GA-7VTXE with amd 1600xp and Nvida TNT2 graphics card
any suggestions please

Do you by any chance have a Linksys LNE100TX Version 2.0 network card ? The reason that I ask is that I have had trouble with a TNTm64 card and the nic card. For some reason it caused a conflict in my pc causing it to crash all the time.

No have'nt got a Linksys LNE100TX Version 2.0 network card installed but thank for the advise

Found the trouble with trying to install xp home. Apparently my 40 gig hard disk could not be mounted because of 32 gig fat 32
restrictions. I mean mounted in the best posible taste .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back