installing nvidia drivers in XP Pro.

okay for the most part, it looked like you were trying to install win9x specific drivers into win xp. that just wont work. two completely different operating systems based on different kernels.

those files that you showed were executable files. you can do one of two things with them. you can run them or you can extract from them using either winrar or winzip. you were unable to see the inf files because you had not extracted them from the pack yet.

for your current troubles, i'd recommend completely removing any video drivers you have at the moment. you can use detonator destroyed, if necessary. this is a program designed to completely get rid of any detonator drivers in your system. you can get this at www.guru3d.com. from there i'd suggest performing a completely fresh install of your video drivers.

let me know if you have any questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back