installed currency converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
since this site has talk about euros, US dollars and sterlings...i thought it would be neat if yall integrated a currency thing in the post a new thread.. i don't know if thats possible but i thought it would be a good idea considering i post lots of things using the US dollar currency and others may want to know instantly the price in their region...?? what do yall thinkk :rolleyes:

great idea...i think it should be done cause half the people put other money currency and i dont know what it means.

You can just use http://xe.com/ucc/ We can't integrate something like that into the forum due to the constantly changing conversion rates.

Well if ya really want to do conversions, just send me yer currency and i'll convert it... into something nice for me. :D

Seriously though, it's like SPeedY said, it's not the type of thing that can be easily integrated into the forum. It's not like there's a plug-in for it. Not a bad thought though. :)

I think we don't need a currency converter, not like we are an E-Store!

Well UK will never have euro's, only a few Countries use 'euro's'.
Infact Germany and France will go back to their original currency I bet as they're always whinning about how their people and business's have so many problems with it.

Lee said:
[...]

Infact Germany and France will go back to their original currency I bet as they're always whinning about how their people and business's have so many problems with it.
Froggyland going back to its original currency ? Are you kidding ? It will never happen. Euro is well integrated now, I think. ;)

As for the currency converter, here's the site I use, very comprehensive, reliable and fast: http://www.fxtop.com

USD always goes down :D

Then everyone elses goes down and they look the same as before, then it starts all over again. :p

I am telling you Wolfy, it will happen when they vote out that plank president you have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back