"Insanity Saturday" -- who watched it?

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Boy was this a fun day in college football!

#3 Oklahoma loses to unranked Colorado on the final play of the game

#4 defending National Champion Florida loses at home to unranked Auburn on the final play of the game

#7 Texas loses at home to unranked Kansas State

#9 Wisconsin barely beats unranked Michigan State

#10 Rutgers loses to unranked Maryland

#13 Clemson loses to unranked Georgia Tech

#21 Penn State loses to unranked Illinois

#22 Alabama loses to unranked Florida State

and on Friday night #5 West Virginia loses to #18 South Florida (who?)

...and Notre Dame loses again to go 0-5 on the season

Is there parity in college football? I can only hope that these kinds of upsets continue until it's decided that college football needs a real playoff system.

Hey, don't diss South Florida :)

That's my alma mater :cool:

They were never good when you went there...

Yeah it's that new coach, ya' know the one that was at Notre Dame and then wasn't. :D

What a day....looks like LSU and USC right now.

They are there, at the bottom. ;)

Which school did you go to? :cool:

-edit-

Btw, USF == no.6 (for now).

No matter what else happens, they got to no.6 in the nation dood :D

Last edited:
They were never good when you went there...

Yah they were, it's just no one knew about them :)

Now, people DO know about them.

My first job at uni was working with the Tight-end coach during practice sessions, throwing to the tight-ends. It was awesome :D

I couldn't do anything else lol, wasn't big enough or strong enough, but I could run.

I almost went to Baylor. I just didn't want to go to Uni in the same state as my brother.

Ironic that I work a block away from him now lol, but c'est la vie.

I almost went to Baylor. I just didn't want to go to Uni in the same state as my brother.

Ironic that I work a block away from him now lol, but c'est la vie.

In the same state? Texas is a pretty big state if you haven't noticed! ;)

Yah, it may be big but Austin's the only cool city ;)

Only because you live there.

Yah, it may be big but Austin's the only cool city ;)

I like a lot of things about Austin, some things not as much. Not a good place to live if you suffer from seasonal allergies, which I do. One of my best friends lived there for several years and the cedar about killed him. :)

If this keeps up South Florida will be playing for the National Title.

USC just lost, Wisconsin already went down today and Florida is beating LSU right now.

This is the craziest college football season I've ever seen.

This is why the whole BCS ranking system is BOGUS.

****ing pundits who don't know **** ruining schools all across the nation.

**** em and their law.

Btw, USF really needs to cut down it's turn-overs. It is not really a worthy top-10 team, IMO. There are better teams. But, because of the stupid rankings, they will get points because of over-rated programs.

Texas has been dieing since Vince left. Too many quality players left and not many have come back. Plus, they keep playing Colt even though he is so banged up, he should be occupying handicapped spots on campus. I honestly fear for the kid.

This is why the whole BCS ranking system is BOGUS.

****ing pundits who don't know **** ruining schools all across the nation.

**** em and their law.

This is exactly why I'm loving this season, apart from the excitement of the upsets. I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I think we're seeing repeated examples of why a playoff system is necessary. There are examples every year, but this year is full of them every weekend.

Kentucky beat LSU in 3 OT's very good game. Cal should move up to number one with an overrated Ohio State going in at number 2. This has been a helluva season W00t!

Cal loses to Oregon State. Ohio State should go up along with BC, Missouri also was dumped from the ranks of the undefeated. The state of Florida goes to the Univeristy of South Florida. Amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back