Ink Jet cartridges

Zooker

OSNN Addict
Well, just got back from the office supply store--shelled out $74.87 for inkjet cartridges for my printer:( (black and 3 colors) I was wondering if anybody has tried the refill kits they sell which are much cheaper. Of course Epson doesn't recommend the refill kits and says it will void my warranty if I use them.:rolleyes:

Never used refills. I use the cheaper Epson Compatibles...Bought 2 black and 2 colour for the price of 1 Epson colour. :)

i have an old epson 740. I bought some cartridges from www.ink4art.com and all worked great for about my first 2 or three cartridges. now it seems i cant get color and black to work together because the jets are always clogging.

My recommendation is to spend the extra money it costs for manufacture cartridges if you value your printer at all.

I am soon to ditch my epson due to the constant clogging and i am going to buy me one of the affordable laserjet printers. the only draw back is that it is black only, but it will work for my use.

just remember epson uses a smaller pixel dot so the jets will clog easier.

hope this helps!

I have been refilling my cartridges for along time. With 4 printers in use here at the house the cost would be to much to bare if I didn't. I have not had any trouble with any of the printers yet. (fingers crossed)

Take the empties to a professional refiller. Over here they are half the price of new. A refilled cartridge will not damage your printer. That's what they want you to believe so you buy new. That's where they make their money. :mad:

I’ve an Epson 740 and 890, which I chose because the replacement cartridges are (relatively) cheap. Tried compatibles with no problems if you continue to use the same make. The Epson 890 cartridge is chipped but I’ve been told they can be re-filled providing you follow the instruction for cleaning the print head (separately).

The only small problem encountered is when changing back to Epson originals as the ink seems not to mix with the compatible, causing about seven head cleans before it will work properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back