Informed opinion on speakers

R

Rebs

I am currently and seriously considering upgrading my speaker system setup for my computer. I have 2 serious candidates but I'm a little bit confused as to what I should choose. Your informed opinion would surely be highly appreciated.

The choices:

1. Bose Lifestyle 35 & 28
2. Infinity Modulus

Thanks for your inputs

you have never heard of bose?!?!!? (bows) the man who ripped of his students at IT?!!

I may have heard about Bose, but I haven't heard anything about those speakers. A link would at least help me look at the specs. I'm looking for a new speaker set myself btw.

Bose was the leader in home audio for like 8 or 9 years the other companys have passed them now, so basically your paying for the name when there are better speakers to be had at similar or cheaper prices.

Thanks guys for your inputs. I'm thinking about infinity as pricewise their offer is more tempting. I'm still not sure tho' if it's up to par with Bose's Acoustimass. But then again, that's the reason why I needed your advice.

Hey Krux you're not suggesting creative or Klipsh, are you?
:D just a thought. Still, thanks.

I was thinking more DHD or Ground Zero something like that

Try Altec Lansing ones, I have a 4.1 and it is incredible.

Nice try bud. But we're talking about Bose and Infinity here no Altec Lansings or the like por favor :D Seriously thanks for the input.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back