• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Informed opinion on speakers

R

Rebs

I am currently and seriously considering upgrading my speaker system setup for my computer. I have 2 serious candidates but I'm a little bit confused as to what I should choose. Your informed opinion would surely be highly appreciated.

The choices:

1. Bose Lifestyle 35 & 28
2. Infinity Modulus

Thanks for your inputs

I may have heard about Bose, but I haven't heard anything about those speakers. A link would at least help me look at the specs. I'm looking for a new speaker set myself btw.

Krux

Nissan Powered
Bose was the leader in home audio for like 8 or 9 years the other companys have passed them now, so basically your paying for the name when there are better speakers to be had at similar or cheaper prices.

R

Rebs

Thanks guys for your inputs. I'm thinking about infinity as pricewise their offer is more tempting. I'm still not sure tho' if it's up to par with Bose's Acoustimass. But then again, that's the reason why I needed your advice.

R

Rebs

Hey Krux you're not suggesting creative or Klipsh, are you?
:D just a thought. Still, thanks.

R

Rebs

Nice try bud. But we're talking about Bose and Infinity here no Altec Lansings or the like por favor :D Seriously thanks for the input.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi