Info needed Regarding CD Duplicator

Cupid_Stunt

OSNN Addict
HI guys Long time since I posted but now need a bit of info, I have a CD 1-7 duplicator that I use to use a while back, It's been In the wardrobe for about 2 years, my question is, would it be possible to change the drives in it to DVD to make it a DVD duplicator.
I'm not sure what the internal buffer is that is built in lost the paperwork a while ago.
So I thought one of you guys would be able to answer my question before I go and buy 7 DVDRW drives to put in it.

Thanks in advance for any of you tech minded peeps

Or does anyone know where I can buy just the control unit at the right price must be 1-7 dvd, and UK dont want to spend the extra buying the case etc as I already have one that should do the job

Last edited:
I would think no, mostly because the software wouldn't be able to handle it.

If you can get a software update maybe, but I would guess a new unit would have to be purchased.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back