independence day

D

dijital

no this isnt a post about the shitty movie starring will smith and bill pullman.

to everyone celebrating it, happy 4th of july. :D

Thanx dijital. I'll be working not celebrating :(

Happy 4th!

Originally posted by dijital
no this isnt a post about the shitty movie starring will smith and bill pullman.

to everyone celebrating it, happy 4th of july. :D

Ditto, and thanks. :D

I'll be celebrating. ;)

independance day woz amazin film!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, USA gona be bombed again today . xaxa. well it'll be funy if this happen. cuz americans bitching that they have so improved their security .

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
lol, USA gona be bombed again today . xaxa. well it'll be funy if this happen. cuz americans bitching that they have so improved their security .
You think that would be funny?!? Do you also thing it would be funny if someone were to bomb your country, state, town, village, house????

Why don't you think before you post stupid remarks like that!!!

Happy 4th of July people!!! :D
Have a great weekend ... I'm off to San Fransisco

:mad: Mafia, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!! :mad:

Going to ignore the idiot~~To everyone else, have a happy and safe 4th of July!! God Bless America:D

Heh, I work in a data center for a global company. Only the US is on holiday today, the rest of the regions are 'business as usual' :(

aaaaaawwwwwwwwww poor baby!

*brings some bbq to jewelzz at work* :D

oh ya i almost forgot...

*packs an extra bag of tequila for jewelzz*

Oh yeah!! It's gonna be a great day at work today with dijital, bbq and tequila :D :p

i wish all americans a happy 4:th of july, and have a fun party

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Oh yeah!! It's gonna be a great day at work today with dijital, bbq and tequila :D :p

:D

okay i'm off to really bbq now. everyone have a nice and safe 4th.

i live in new york u morons. and personally i dont give a **** about the bombing ****. gona go watch fireworks tonight anyway. but USA's security sucks. not that long ago a plane was flying over white house, in no flying zone. they evacuated everyone but forgot about president. u think that's smart?

i live in new york u morons. and personally i dont give a **** about the bombing ****. gona go watch fireworks tonight anyway. but USA's security sucks. not that long ago a plane was flying over white house, in no flying zone. they evacuated everyone but forgot about president. u think that's smart?
Morons? You were the idiotic moron that made this comment: 'lol, USA gona be bombed again today . xaxa. well it'll be funy if this happen. cuz americans bitching that they have so improved their security'
You of all people, you live in NY...1 of the top targets for terrorism :rolleyes: Wake up mafiafromrussia! Regardless if you're American or just living in America, you're a target just like the rest of us.

2 Dead 2 Wounded at LAX
Happy now mafiafromrussia?

mafiafromrussia: Being bombed is not funny. Trust me we had enough of it in the UK, all of the rubbish bins (trash cans) had to be removed from public areas.
If you dont care about bombs then why dont you go to Ground Zero and tell someone.
Yes US security aint the best on somethings (Foot and Mouth they would have you remove your shoes you were wearing and not the mud covered ones you had been dancing around in a field in which were in your luggage) but if you goto an airport anywhere else and go to checkin to a flight going to the US, the people there are still paranoid. Internal Sec may not be hot, but they are preventing them from getting in to the US.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back