Incoming call

J

Jacko

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is XP related but since aquiring a new computer with XP installed i keep getting this message in a small box in the upper left hand corner of the screen. {You have just ignored an incoming call please press ok] This happens on a regular basis and is quite annoying so any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Look in the properties for your dialup connection, I am pretty sure that option can be found in there.

yeah, you must have it set to pay attention to call waiting. If you can't find the option to turn it off and you live in the USA then just add *70 before the phone number you dial to connect and it will turn off call waiting.

Thanks Guys, Gone into properties but couldn not find the option you refered to, but i think you are probably right in what you say. Will have a look later with my friend who is a bit more knowledgeable with computers. By the way i am from the UK. Once again thanks for the promt advice.

Hi guys, Just to inform you that i managed to fix the problem. It was as you suspected. i found the option and found out i had to enter #43# to disable call waiting. Once again many thanks for your help.

Regards. Jacko.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back