In recent news, peace symbol = Satan

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
CNN

CNN said:
A homeowners' association in southwestern Colorado has threatened to fine a resident $25 a day until she removes a Christmas wreath with a peace sign that some say is an anti-Iraq war protest or a symbol of Satan.

I thought I'd share, I found it quirky the minute I read that people in USA are associating this symbol with that of SATAN.

Ignorant? I think so.

Isn't there 'Freedom of expression' in the land of the free? :rolleyes:

Peace brothers. Shakes out.

Peace on earth, goodwill towards man...yeah that Christmas season. A byproduct of Satan.

Oooh it is the season to destroy xmas again I see.

Something gets banned just about every Christmas season ... it won't be long until we're seeing "Happy Winter Solstice" or "Winter Trees for Sale" or Nativity scenes that only have a couple of donkeys. :rolleyes:

Damn liberals, they are the plague of the earth. I wouldn't be surprised if the ACLU gets involved in this and tries to force the people to remove the peace sign ..

What if she did actually worship satan, why shouldn't she be able to show a symbol on her home? :rolleyes:

Using "liberals" as a blanket term for such stupidity in people is a whole level of stupidly in itself

Let's not turn this into Liberal vs. Conservative.

I mean, let's face it. You have to be pretty stupid to be a Liberal.

Check my stirring self!

stirring.gif

By the way, that's not me.

What's even funnier is he got it backwards.

How is that ?? Them having a Peace sign there, that has nothing to do with satan is their right. People trying to force them to remove it are removing their right, therefore the person trying to force them to remove it is a liberal. As they don't want to see anyone get offended. The ACLU is the type of organization that would side with the harasser and not the harassed on this ...

I am not turning this into a liberal bashing thread, I am just simply saying that a liberal is the one who would cry about something like a peace sign.

Happy RamaHannuQwanzMas! It's the PC, non-offensive time of year!

Happy RamaHannuQwanzMas! It's the PC, non-offensive time of year!

LOL

OH MY!!

I laughed my ass off.. that is good... tried to rep you again, I got to spread the love around before you get it again!

:laugh:

How is that ?? Them having a Peace sign there, that has nothing to do with satan is their right. People trying to force them to remove it are removing their right, therefore the person trying to force them to remove it is a liberal. As they don't want to see anyone get offended. The ACLU is the type of organization that would side with the harasser and not the harassed on this ...

I am not turning this into a liberal bashing thread, I am just simply saying that a liberal is the one who would cry about something like a peace sign.

Wow... :speechless:

Dumbest thing I have heard of they should end their life for being that dumb.

Something gets banned just about every Christmas season ... it won't be long until we're seeing "Happy Winter Solstice" or "Winter Trees for Sale" or Nativity scenes that only have a couple of donkeys. :rolleyes:

uhhhh, not to rain on the parade, but it has always been winter solstice, the Christians were the ones who came late to the game.:eek:

Okay there, Seth Cohen :lick:

I had to look him up, didn't even know who he was. I guess he said something like that on the O.C. at some point? Never have watched the O.C. -- I was too young for 90210 and feel too old for the O.C. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back