in need of money

wind3d said:
No way mate, that is exacly the kind of thing that would scare me off as a customer...sounds more like "begging and forcing" than it does "Offering and serving"
Definately would LOSE customer base on those notes...
ok, point taken.

I am thinking that I have seen many ad's and have never contacted a single one cause they all do the samer thing and most people don't really get their computer serviced until the hard drive dies. My ad takes the user to a place where they might have heard about these things on the screensavers but now they actually have a contact number of someone who will look for things on my computer that might damage it. It also makes them think about the ad the next time the computer bsod's or hangs.

I would of put more on my current flyer but it wouldnt of fit cause of the map and i didnt want to make it to small.

Know how to lock down a pc so kids cant go to bad sites? find an application call winguard pro. (free) supposedly lots of good lockdown abilities.

wind3d said:
prodj88: Your signature is funny. You know she doesnt have a soul, right? Didn't you know the women = the devil? And that they will rob you of your money and your heart the second you give them the chance?!?!
Excuse me? :rolleyes:

TittleBitties said:
edit 2: also right after some of u said about posting my name and number i got off and got 2 prank calls that were unknown name and number. One said moo and hung up. Was that you heny? and the other was a really really british accent and was asking for me and say stuff but i couldnt understand. I dont care if anybody here did i just wanna know if it was any of u cause i thought it was funny.

not yet :p

plus costs a fortune to call canada.............may do it at work ;)

Tittles, no problem mate. Anytime you need any help, don't worry about PMing me, I'll try my best to see what I can do.
I know it can be difficult sometimes when you are a kid...Especially in the sense of getting people to take you seriously that "you're 16, and you build / repair computers".

You have to admit though, it can also be very awarding, when often times you know a lot more than the adult, and he/she starts asking you questions!

Well, you definately have what it takes to have a good career with computers, just stick with it and have a good time!

cheers

Thanks wind :)...i know i got the computre build down cause i have built about 15 computers since June. I got alot of computer conflicts down but whatever I dont I can just come on here and ask then i will know for next time :).

crwals out fo tomatoe. and says blurb! this is what 6 dhots of 151 does to me im thrashged

lol...whoa. Somebody shouldnt be posting while drunk. Reminds me of me :p. 151 is some strong and nasty **** but will get u fooked up :)

I found out that my mom is gonna give me money for christmas and so is my g-ma. So now i should get close to getting money for drivers ed. I know i will get money from other people but those are the only two i know for sure. I am glad my b-day is 24 days after christmas and a week before drivers ed :). Ever since i have started this thread i have been doing pretty good.

Since I'm bored and nobody else has suggested it, I will. Sell your body. :D

i could piss in a jar and say it is saddams pee collected for samples when he was caught :).

lol...i know someone would fall for it. I should do it (tittles thinks about scamming the american people into thinking his pee is sadams pee from when he was caught and had pee samples taken he could make alot of money and then get a nice truck with a big lift kit and big ol mud tires and a 406. Damn he would make so money but he only wishes) but i dont have an ebay account :(.

Hey i made a flyer...please make comments on how to make it better if I need too. Thanks

also if it dont show its cause i am at my dads and his fiance's (sp?) computer has a child account for her girls and i have to use it so she has to put in a password everytime i click on a link so i am not to sure it will load the pic.

edit: forgot to add pic and also the flyer may look weird cause i had to chop it down to make it an attachment

Dont take this the wrong way but I'm guessing you're about 16. Before I got into building and fixing my own computers, I would have never hired anyone as young as you to do the job for me (definitly not at 40 bux an hour). I think your best bet at fast cash would be mowing and shoveling. However, your ad does look real nice.
Either way GOOD LUCK!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back